As tempting as post-Thanksgiving savings are, some of us simply aren't brave enough to face the Black Friday hordes. That doesn't mean stay-at-home shoppers aren't still looking for a bargain: Cyber Monday is upon us, and there are deals aplenty. If you skipped this weekend's brick-and-mortar discounts, read on -- we've got TVs, PCs and tablets galore. Can't find what you're looking for? Stick around, we'll be updating this post as more deals go live.
Smartphones these days are as much fashion accessories as pure gadgets and Galaxy Note 3 fans will soon have two more ways to mix and match. First off, Samsung went straight for a trendy "rose gold" hue for the handset's metal edge against a black or white body color, giving it a blingy Chanel vibe. Also on tap is a "merlot red" so that exhibitionist types will have something more outré to lust after than the current jet black, classic white and blush rose finishes. The new shades will be launched in China later this month, with other regions getting them as per "market preference," according to Samsung. We're not sure what that means exactly, because the market usually prefers things yesterday.
If you still have some cash left after Black Friday, perhaps you should take a look at Newegg’s deal list. Here are the highlights that include both mobile and non-mobile related products.
- Polk Audio Surroundbar IHT 3000 Instant Home Theater, reg. $349.99, discounted to $149.99
- MartinLogan MLT-1 5.1 CH Home Theater Speaker System, reg. $799.99, discounted to $129.99
- LG 39-inch 1080p LED-LCD HDTV, reg. $479.99, discounted to $299.99
- Acer Aspire 13.3-inch Ultrabook, reg. $699.99, discounted to $449.99
- Harman/Kardon AVR2650 7.1 Channel A/V Receiver, reg. $879.99, discounted to $299.99
- Acer Aspire 15.6-inch Notebook, reg: $599.99 discounted to: $399.99
- Samsung 14-inch Touchscreen Ultrabook, reg: $899.99, discounted to $649.99
- Dell Venue 8-inch Tablet, reg: $179.99, discounted to $129.99
- LG G Pad 8.3-inch Tablet, reg $349.99, discounted to $249.99
- Polk Audio 5.1-channel Home Theater Speaker System, reg. $299.99, discounted to $149.99
- JLab Audio Bouncer Portable Bluetooth Speaker, reg. $199.99, discounted to $79.99
- Lenovo IdeaPad 15.6-inch Notebook, reg. $999.99, discounted to $799.99
Found something you like? Personally I find that G Pad 8.3 a hard to miss deal… that of course presumes you need a tablet…
OPPO’s hot-new N1 will be available on December 10th for $599, with users being able to choose between the company’s own ColorOS skin or CyanogenMod. As you’re probably aware, OPPO is the first company to team-up with CyanogenMod to offer this custom ROM pre-installed on its devices.
The N1 phablet rocks some solid specs though it doesn’t have the fastest chip out there – it uses Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 600 (clocked at 1.7GHz) rather than Snapdragon 800, which is found in devices like Samsung, , Sony Xperia Z1 and . In addition, OPPO’s baby also sports a 5.9-inch full HD screen, 2GB of RAM, 16 or 32 GB of storage, and that 13-megapixel camera that can face either direction of the device. Finally, let’s not forget the touch panel on the back used for navigating through the interface.
The Chinese company failed to release the full list of countries where the N1 will be available from, but the chances are it will accept orders from North America and many European countries.
The post OPPO N1 will be available on December 10th for $599 appeared first on IntoMobile.
At one point, we were convinced it will be unveiled in November, but alas – that hasn’t happened. And now we have a new rumor suggesting Verizon Wireless will launch it later this month.
The information comes from leakster “Falorin” who also shared a new image of the Lumia 929, adding that this unit packs a 2510mAh battery. Rest of the specs apparently include a 5-inch full HD screen, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chip, 2GB of RAM, PureView camera on the back and 32GB of internal storage.
Presuming Verizon does want to launch Nokia’s baby this year, it will have to hurry up to make it available for the Christmas shopping craze. In other words, the Lumia 929 may be announced any day now…